Carbon water filters are designed using carbon as the primary filtering agent. The carbon in many cases is solid and the water runs through it and is purified. This filtering process removes bad taste and, more importantly, dangerous contaminants that compromise human health.
- MICRON FILTER – Stops Rust, Dirt, and Particles.
- CYCLONE TECHNOLOGY – Cyclone plate disperses the incoming water, ensuring maximum contact time and contaminant removal.
- KDF (COPPER ZINC ALLOY) – Stops microbial growth, scale build-up and heavy metals.
- CATALYTIC CARBON – VOC’s 99% Chlorine, Chloramine reduction and other particles.
- Filtered water from every tap in your house.
Why Upgrade to a Whole-Home Water Filtration System?
- Our Whole Home Filters come with a conservation valve to conserve your home water and save you money on your water utility bill.
- Current Water rates are up 245% since 2005.
- Canada and USA used more water per person than any other nations in the world last year.
- You are able to save 40% more water with simple changes.
- Use less hot water by getting rid of sediment build-up in your hot water tank.
- Our Whole Home Water Filters effectively reduce unwanted tastes and odors, including chlorine taste & odor from your drinking water.
- Our custom Whole Home Filters are designed to allow maximum contact between the water and carbon, ensuring optimal absorption.
- All of our filters utilize advanced activated carbon technology which allows superior chloramine and chlorine reduction.
- Removes 99% of chlorine, chloramine, VOC’s and impurities by a process called absorption, trapping pollutants and other particles in carbon pores.