Improve the insulation in your attic, on your above-grade walls, in the basement and in exposed floors for a more comfortable and energy-efficient home.
Why Upgrade/Install Insulation?
Investing in insulation upgrades from Canadian Choice Home Services will increase your family’s comfort, reduce your energy expenses, and increase your home’s value. Best of all, there’s typically no maintenance: just energy savings and better comfort for decades.
Benefits of Canadian Choice Insulation
- Save money on energy bills
- Prevent mold & mildew
- Extend your roof life
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Receive government rebates
Current Insulation Rebates
- In Ontario, receive up to $7,200 of the cost of purchasing and installing insulation.
- In Alberta, receive up to $5,200 of the cost of purchasing and installing insulation.
Types of Insulation That Qualify
- Blanket (Rolls or Batts)
- The most common and widely used insulation for building envelopes.
- Made from fiberglass, rock wool or natural fibres.
- Blown-In or Loose-Fill
- Ideal for attics and other hard-to-reach places or for filling cavities.
- Made from fibreglass or cellulose (recycled paper).
- Rigid Board
- Typically a rigid foam used in walls, roofs, and foundations.
- Spray Foam
- An expanding foam that is sprayed and used for attic and wall insulation, cavities or tight air sealing.
Why Choose Canadian Choice Home Services?
Canadian Choice Home Services provides some of the best insulation services in the industry. Our team of highly experienced and trained professionals makes even the most complicated insulation jobs look simple. Our services are timely, reliable, and affordable. We also have an excellent customer support center in place to assist you before and after the installation takes place.