HEPA is an acronym that stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Air, so a HEPA filter is a High-Efficiency Particulate Air filter. Filters, whether for an air purifier or other implementation, come with many benefits.
- A High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Air Filter helps remove 99.97% of particles from your home’s air
- 3-Stage HEPA filters have MERV-8 Pre-filters (removes lint and large particles), Carbon Filter (removes odors), and media filter (removes particles down to 1//84,000 of an inch).
- A HEPA filter is attached to the cold-air return of your HVAC unit and runs at 320 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
Why Upgrade your HEPA Filter?
- Provides up to 90 whole-home air exchanges per day
- Removes unwanted pet, cooking, smoking, and household odors
- Helps provide relief from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory illnesses
- Traps Dust Particles and Pollutions
What is Exactly HEPA for?
- HEPA performance: helps remove airborne particles 0.3 microns 2 or larger
- UV Purification: helps to deactivate airborne mold spores, bacteria and
- Traps and destroys household odors rather than simply masking them
- with fragrance.
- Carbon Prefilter extends the life of the HEPA filter by removing lint, hair
- and larger particles from the home's air.
- Long life, 99.97% HEPA media filter helps remove airborne particles 0.3
- micron(1/84,000 of an inch) and larger
- Carbon/Potassium filter removes trace Volatile Organic Compounds
- (VOC's) and light gases that are too small to be caught with a regular air