Central Air Conditioning
SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) is a standard, seasonal measure of efficiency for Air Conditioners. The higher the SEER, the higher the savings. Unlike older units that tend to have an 8 SEER rating or less, our Energy Star High-Efficiency Air Conditioners are almost twice as efficient with a 14.5 SEER rating.
An Air Conditioner has three core parts:
The condenser (both located outside of your house)
An evaporator connected to your furnace.
Warm air is blown across the evaporator coil that is filled with a refrigerant that absorbs the heat in the air before it is distributed throughout your house.
- 13-21 SEER Cooling efficiency
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant R-410A and operates
- much more quietly than old air conditioners
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to higher operating speeds
- Optimal summer dehumidification
- Operates at peak efficiency and pairs perfectly with a high-efficiency furnace.
- Lowers high electricity costs in the summer months
Why Upgrade your Air Conditioner?
- High-efficiency air conditioners have higher (13+) SEER ratings and use less energy
- High-efficiency air conditioners have multi-stage or multi-compressor units, which allows them to run at lower thresholds and save energy when the unit doesn’t need to work at full capacity.
- High-efficiency units run more quickly and installation is a great time to clean your ducts and filters